Tuesday 11 October 2011

Migraines In Youngsters : Tips On How To Help

There is just one thing even worse than having a migraine headache yourself that is certainly watching your own little one put up with the painful torture that individuals call a migraine headache.

I suffered with migraine headaches for the majority of my adult life and even though I knew migraine headaches in kids were really common, when my daughter Alana started developing them I was distraught.

Thankfully I discovered a method to help us both. When I first started to have migraines I needed powerful relief medication to help with the actual pain.

I've never been a fan of medicine especially migraine medicine as I am sure you are well aware of the side effects they will cause. I'm sorry to say that I even let my daughter take medicine on some instances when I could not bear to see her suffer.

Thankfully I've now realized there are other solutions to aid the two of us. The very first thing that I can not advise enough would be to maintain a migraine record for your child. Following some analysis I found that a migraine journal really should include many things that I had never ever seriously considered. Nevertheless at the very least it should include the day to day activities of your youngsters in addition to exactly what food they have consumed.

It's tough initially however before long you soon get into the routine of documenting every thing your child does as well as eats! Mainly because there are so many different varieties of triggers that may trigger migraines in children, it is vital to learn what they've been doing and most importantly, eating. Imagine if you had a journal of everything your child has been doing for the last 6 months.

It will be not difficult to evaluate the data and uncover what things or maybe more generally exactly what combinations of things bring about the actual headaches.

It's terrible to view a young child suffer with a migraine but do not make the identical mistake I did and risk your kid's wellness by giving them dangerous migraine medication. There are various natural migraine remedies that can substantially reduce migraines in children. Just Google 'natural migraine remedies' or 'Migraines in Children'.

No comments:

Post a Comment