Thursday 27 October 2011

Star Wars Memorabilia

When I was a child pretty much all my playthings were either Star Wars figures or perhaps Star Wars space models. In reality almost every toy I had as a kid was something connected to Star Wars. I had probably the complete selection and little did I know how much they were really worth or I would not have sold them!

20 years on and I’m now in the act of restoring my personal collection of Star Wars action figures and models. Within this period we live in, the online world is actually making the job a great deal easier.

Together with eBay as well as some specialized internet websites giving you worldwide live item listings of Star Wars auctions it's actually enjoyable and easy tracking down all of the good old Star Wars figures which I did previously own. With the arrival of the more recent Star Wars films there are tons more Star Wars figures to accumulate. Even though I do plan to acquire these, it’s the original Star Wars figures which I used to own as a child, are those that I really would like.

Even several of the most rare and hard to find Star Wars figures just like the original CP30, Luke Skywalker and also Han Solo in Hoth gear. They can all be found a lot cheaper compared to at neighborhood toy shops or collectors stores. In case you've still got your Star Wars figures, do you realize precisely how valuable they are? You will find individuals across the world prepared to spend good money for them.

And also, if you’re much like me and wish to build up your own collection you can also find some great places on the web which specialize in rare Star Wars memorabilia. I’ve managed to pretty much rebuild my entire collection of Star wars figures primarily from one excellent internet site that has all of the live worldwide eBay Star Wars listings. It’s easy to find any piece of Star Wars memorabilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment